Saturday 2 October 2010

ok what is with the live feed thingy Feedjit Live?

Just for fun I put one of those live feed thingies on the side of my blog (>>> see it over that way?) to check who visits my blog.
Well how come it cant work out where I am from when I sign in? So far I have been from The Leap in Qld (which apparently is up near Mackay) from Fairfield (which is the other side of the city and about 30 mins drive away) At the moment Im from Montville which is near the Sunshine Coast and a good hour or more away from Brisbane and the suburb where I actually live!
Not sure how it works but unless my IP is floating around all over the place I have no idea where they get the info. Makes for interesting reading though and it looks like I get to travel around without actually going anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment